My Camera Gear
A lot of people ask me what cameras I use, especially for the photos I post on facebook and Instagram. Truth is, most of those snaps come from whatever smartphone I am carrying – currently, an iPhone 7. But when I have the time and it’s convenient, I have a decent camera rig. I gave up my Canon DSLRs for mirrorless four-thirds cameras a few years back and have no regrets. The only minor annoyance is the lack of a truly great long lens (to date).
So, here’s the list of what I use when I am not snapping with my trusty iPhone.
- Olympus OM-DD E-M1 (original)
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MK II
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
- Olympus M. 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO
- Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens
- Olympus 75-300mm f4.8
- Olympus ED 60 f2.8
- Panasonic Lumix 12-32mm (kit lens)